Sunday, December 12, 2010

What it's all about...

So after following several blogs I've decided to give it a try... it's been one of those little ideas that just never go away until you do something about it.  Maybe it's about wanting to document this wonderful time in my life or maybe it's to share my experiences with others, or maybe it's to see what this blogging thing is all about.  So we'll hop on and see where this thing takes us.

One thing I do know for sure... it's really about the small moments... those little moments that just melt your heart.  Those moments at home with my 2 1/2 year old and 9 month old boys, those moments when I hear "Mooooom!" coming from the other room - so excited to show me something.  It's about those constant smiles and watching my boys interact with each other.  It's about the times when my youngest laughs uncontrollably at my 2 1/2 year olds silly antics and it becomes contagious... it's all about the small stuff that makes your heart so big... the stuff in between the sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment